Being relaxed at the practice:
When children first come to us as babies we take care to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere to put them at their ease – we understand that making a visit to the dentist a pleasant experience can have long lasting benefits that reach right into adulthood.
As they start to leave babyhood behind many children can become more wary of strangers, that’s why we are sensitive to the developmental stages of our young patients, and hope that those early visits will have already made our practice a normal and happy place to visit. See how much should you be paying (2018).
Cosmetic Options From Your LOCAL Dentist
The cosmetic treatments we offer often complement our regular practice as an option for patients who want to take additional steps for great teeth. Procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening – A simple professional level treatment that can make a huge difference to the appearance of your teeth.
- Veneers – Offer the ultimate in great teeth, this is a fairly complex procedure that can give you even white teeth for that perfect smile.
- Smile Makeover – This package provides all the treatments you need to get the smile you’ve always wanted. Starting with an assessment we can take a model of your teeth which allows us to show you what the finished result we be – then we use our advanced expertise as a cosmetic treatment to improve all aspects of your teeth.
- We recommend a check up every six months.
- With your help we can establish a care routine for your child that will keep their teeth in great shape throughout their life.
- Prevention is always better than cure, that’s why we think help and advice at this stage is so important.
- A simple hygiene routine and keeping an eye on sugary foods and drinks can be all it takes to ensure your child can avoid the discomfort of decay – but we all know how tempting these things can be, and Hall Green are here to help out if caries do occur.
- More on dentures and dental